Wednesday, September 13, 2006

meow


This photo makes me laugh out loud! My sister's cat was not very happy about this impromptu photo shoot (picture me dragging him from his carpeted tunnel). Olivia was a bit worried that she might get bitten or scratched. I sat them in a doorway to get enough light, and then I kneeled on the deck and tried to get the shot. The cat kept sliding down, and I asked Olivia to boost him up. This was her idea of a good shot ;) Do you have photos that make you laugh? I think this one will be fun to scrap.

It's official! I'll be teaching in Massachusetts!! Right At Home Scrapbooking in North Attelboro will be my destination in January - I'll be flying on my birthday, in fact. More details later :D And I still don't have a date for my visit to a Southern town, so I can't spill that one yet. Maybe soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol That story is really funny but I still think he's just tormented when he sees M b/c she loves to chase him so much. A little torment won't hurt anyone though. ;) C

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Love the contrast between her sweet face and the cat's!!

Owl at Home said...

That pic is sooooooo funny! I am excited to hear you're coming to Massachusetts! I live about 1.5 hours from that store (which is a fabulous store btw if you've never been there). What classes will you be teaching?

Anonymous said...

The things we do for a picture! ;) Cool on the teaching gigs too! ;)