not "a dill pickle" but dill pickle as in color :D I'm painting! Yes, after 10 years in this house, hubby and I are giving the interior rooms a fresh coat of paint. In fact, I'm SURE I overdid it today, lol. But, with half my living room a wonderful shade of green, it was worth it! The bathroom is complete, and next on the list is the kitchen.
In other good news, my November Poppy Ink kit arrived! You only have to get one of Heather's kits to know why they are so popular. Not just coordinated papers and embellies, but the HOTTEST combo of products you could wish for. She goes the extra mile. On the PI board, members have been trying to describe PI kits with one word. Lots of words listed, so I know I'm not the only one that is PI crazy ;)
Have I been scrapping? Hmmmm, well, I'll admit that painting has consumed my time lately, but I have a couple brewing for an online site, and I'm ready to dig into my new Mustard Moon stash. Hoping to have something new to post here by next week!
Tell me what you've been up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Well....share some photos of your new paint color! I'm sure it looks fabulous! :)
julie
I recently attended your blooming albums class in Savannah I really enjoyed it. I have a question as to which type of punch or die cut is the small flower on page#2? Thewitsend@yahoo.com
Post a Comment