It is a tradition with us, and soon we'll make the trip again. This photo was taken last year, when we visited with a school group. I used up some odd stickers and rubons - very quick layout! I did go back and sew my buttons ;)
Hi girlie! I love this pumpkin patch layout! I just looked at your last few entries and it was a treat to see so many awesome layouts! Thanks for posting them. You are definitely one of my favorite scrappers. I think I'm going to blog about you right now. heehee
1 comment:
Hi girlie! I love this pumpkin patch layout! I just looked at your last few entries and it was a treat to see so many awesome layouts! Thanks for posting them. You are definitely one of my favorite scrappers. I think I'm going to blog about you right now. heehee
Post a Comment