Thursday, March 01, 2007

Olivia in a bubble


Yes, I'm covered up in kits for my Waco and Mandeville classes - not to mention laundry and dishes and...well, you know :) But, I had to take time out to watch Olivia and her classmates present a very fun program about bubbles! Her G.E.M.S. class (gifted) has been studying bubbleology (sp?), and to finish out the section on bubbles, they did a program that included showing their handmade bubble toys, reading their bubble poems, performing their own commercials promoting their bubble toy, and some wonderful bubble tricks. This photo of Leah putting Olivia in a bubble was called "kid in a bubble". The first graders who were watching along with us parents LOVED the whole show, as did I :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool :)

Joyous said...

HOW COOL!!

Heather said...

How cute!! I bet they had a blast doing that. I always loved the little programs and extra fun projects we did in G.E.M.S. I'm glad she's having fun in it! :)