Monday, April 28, 2008
Fall Teaching Schedule
As you probably know, for the last 6 months my scrappy time has been devoted to working on my book, "Playing With Paper", for Memory Makers. I am almost to the "turn the final phase in and keep my fingers crossed" stage :D Of course, that means I'm finally able to think about teaching for late summer/fall. If you own a store and would be interested in having me teach some classes, send me an email (momtwoangels@yahoo.com). If you would like to have me visit your area, but don't happen to own a store, chat with your lss owner and have her/him send me an email. In any case, I'll be designing some new classes in the next month, and I'll be sure and let you know more info on that as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I didn't know you had a book coming out! Go girl! I'm so excited for you!
I can't wait to see your book!
Can't wait to get my hands on an Angelia book!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment