
So now I can tell you what I've been busy working on for the past few weeks!
I've partnered with "Got Crafts?" (brought to you by the scrapbooking superstars, Janna Wilson and Valerie Salmon), and I'm thrilled to be able to offer you my tips, ideas, and never-before-seen layout designs with complete step-by-step instructions in an easy, downloadable format. This downloadable class is very much like the types of classes I've traveled across the US teaching with a few GREAT changes. You get MORE layout designs to inspire, fresh ideas and fun techniques that you can apply to your own stash (and we all love stash busters), AND a great price point (because I'm not having to fly, or kit and ship heavy product). Valerie and Janna are dedicated to offering a great value for all their project kits and classes, and so you can bet my class passed their stiff inspection ;)
You can see all the details here -
http://gotcrafts.typepad.com/downloads/playing-with-scraps.html
Check it out!!
PS. I'll have some giveaways shortly, but don't let that stop you from hitting the "Buy" button. If you win a free pass on my blog and you've already purchased the downloadable, we'll refund your purchase price.




6 comments:
Hi Angelia,
Your big news was worth the wait...lol Congrats on teaming up with the awesome Got Crafts girls!!
That is awesome!! Congrats on your new endeavor. :)
Hey Angelia, I have never done an online class or download, but thought it would be fun. For future classes I would be interested in pages on; graduation, family, parents, etc.
I have never purchased an online class, but I have taken one. I would like online classes better if the fee included a kit of actual supplies. They often seem very expensive for no supplies at all.
awesome class. I have never done a downloadable class, but I ahve been eyeballing this one. I would definately do a downloadable class if it offered new trendy techniques (alchohol inks, etc)
Great idea for that class. I usually hoard my scraps for months than I get frustrated and recycle it all... I actually would also like a kit included because I'm sure your scraps are going to be beautiful and I'm going to have scrap envy...LOL
Post a Comment