
My new headshot (long overdue) taken by my 9 year old - really! She did a great job, standing in a chair and holding up my big cam. My hubby tried. He did, but he was in a hurry, and in the 10 minutes after he left, the light changed and she got the best shot ;)
I wish I could add some of the 150 layouts I've done over the past 18 months to my slideshow, but if I did, my book material for "Playing With Paper" and "Kick It Up!" wouldn't be very fresh would it? lol So, the oldies will have to do. If you are wondering where you can see new stuff from me online.....well, that's coming VERY soon. Let's put it this way - it's ideas, tips, and layout designs from me in a great new format. I can't wait to tell you about it!




4 comments:
Great shot of you! And I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve...
She did awesome! Was watching Little Dorrit on TV but missed a few so I'll have to track them down (or buy the DVD when it comes out). And I can't wait to see what you've been up to lately!!
STUNNING shot of you!! I love it Angelia!
Hi Angelia,
You just get cuter & cuter!!! Michaela needs to become a portrait photographer...she has already had an excellent teacher:-)
Oh, you know I am waiting & waiting & waiting...for your NEWS!!!!!! Hurry, Hurry!!!!
Bye for now,
Peg
Post a Comment