Friday, September 08, 2006

fall shows

Not ignoring my blog, I promise. I've just been working on things I can't share right now, and feel like I don't have much to say. So, let's talk about tv, why don't we? :) Are you looking forward to the upcoming fall season of television? What shows are you waiting for?
Prison Break is already in it's new season, and it's good, but I'm missing some of the magic from last season.
Hoping Grey's Anatomy gets better - I was not loving the show at the end of last season. I don't care what happens to Meredith anymore. Funny thing is, as I watched some reruns of early in season 2, I remembered liking her and her scenes with Derrick. Something changed...
I've watched a few new ones - Justice and something about hostage negotiators.
What about Shark? That looks pretty cool.
CSI Miami is a favorite of mine.
I know there is more. Let's hear your favs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying since the West Wing is gone. I really like Bones and new ones started last week. But it won't be a new season to really look forward to until Jack is back - 24! Our fave! Enjoy, Donna

Anonymous said...

You know i like bones too. I think vanished is going to be pretty good. And i love Biggest loser. it is something motivating and good we can watch with the kids in the room. :)

Anonymous said...

hey there, found your site through some other HOFers sites. Saw you in CK. I'm from MS too, although now living in NC. rew up in Tupelo, so not too far from you. I really like your scrapping, it's beautiful. Have a great one!!

Anonymous said...

I've Tivo'd Justice - I can't miss any show with Alias alums! ;-) One weird show I'm hooked on is Brotherhood. I love shows that are character-driven, and this one definitely is. It's such an interesting study of Irish-American families in Rhode Island. Something I know nothing about personally, but it's fascinating.

I'm with Donna - can't wait for 24 to start again. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see LOST... and the new shows on NBC- 30 Rock (cause we worked on it a bit here with some info about appliances) and what is the new one with Matthew Perry... and of course... SURVIVOR!