This bracelet was featured in December CK, but they ended up not using the gift tin I decorated to match. Almost everything used is Kology by K&Company. Hoping my mom will like the bracelet (shhhh, she doesn't read my blog) :D
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love those! I love that they are not traditional Christmas colors. So often, when I get the inspirations to make Christmas gift/scrap things, it is with Christmas colors, but then it is not easily display-able. These would be so great for all year!!
4 comments:
Love those! I love that they are not traditional Christmas colors. So often, when I get the inspirations to make Christmas gift/scrap things, it is with Christmas colors, but then it is not easily display-able. These would be so great for all year!!
wow wow wow! beautiful work! stunning! your mom would love it!
Oh my word Angelia, both the tin & bracelet are just gorgeous!! Absolutely stunning!
That is adorable. I was eyeing one of those bracelets last week at a LSS that just opened. Your Mom will love it!
Post a Comment