Thursday, October 19, 2006

One of my favorite things

is teaching scrapbook classes. I love designing the projects, making up the kits (packing as much in as I can), traveling to scrapbook stores, meeting scrapbookers across the US, and making new friends. And, I love presenting ideas, whether big or small, to people who love this hobby as I do. So, if you know of a store in your area that might be interested in my workshops, or, if you own a store, and would like more info, please email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com, and we'll see what we can cook up! :D I'm now booking for February-April of 2007. I hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angelina: I'm not sure how I found your blog but I have to tell you how much I enjoy your designs and work! Love your style. Wish you were closer, or I was. I'd love to take a class with you. Plus I like your take in TV! Donna M. in Buffalo, NY