Wednesday, January 10, 2007

As CHA approaches





I'm looking forward to new products from favorite companies, as well as new companies. Thought I would share a few projects I did for K&Company last fall with their Memory Trends releases.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just gorgeous Angelia! Love them!
Are you going to be at CHA?

kimB said...

Love these cards/projects :)! I've always loved K&Co products - can't wait to see the new stuff in person ;)!

Hugs from Alaska - kimB

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Wow - these just blow me away!

Anonymous said...

Angelia,

I am continuing work on the album from the flowers class you taught @ Scrappily Ever After. I bought a few sheets of each of the pages they had for sale there, but many that were in the kit where not available. I have tried looking on the Chatterbox site to find the exact names of the papers, but it is difficult because some are enlarged, some aren't and you can really only see one paper at a time. Is there a way I could get the names of the papers used in that class so that I could purchase more? I would truly appreciate it because the papers available that day did not include some of the more delicate prints which is more my personality.

Thank you,
Michele

Angelia said...

Michele,
Email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com and I can help you with that!