Sunday, January 14, 2007

Designs With Heart






This is one of my 2 workshops that I'm retiring :) This workshop was about details. I believe the "heart" of our layouts are the details - details that enhance our photos, our journaling, and our memories.
There might be a few kits available. If you are interested, email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com, and I'll get further info for you.

All the materials are included and most parts and pieces are precut, as well as full instructions and a color copy of the 5 projects.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts. Very fresh. Great color. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

hi angelia!
your work is just so incredible.
you have such a beautiful, classic style and your girls are so beautiful.
i have a quick question for you...can you tell me who makes the heart punch you used on the last layout. i have been looking
for one like that for a while now.
thanks so much!
so happy to have found your blog.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts as usual. I love your eye for patterned papers. True talent there!