

For those of you still on the fence about taking some online classes, let me tell you this - I've seen some peeks of the other classes and WOW - they blow my socks off! These ladies have spent hours putting together such wonderful ideas for you...you don't want to miss them! And with the discounts they are offering for multiple classes - it's a bargain. If you have any concerns or questions, just email me at momtwoangels@yahoo.com, or use the "Contact Us" button on the Scrap-A-Faire site.
I put together a little montage of 4 of the layouts in each of my classes (one peek in each square is from a bonus layout.) My motivation for my classes was to help scrappers use up those products we all buy and love ;)
Another question I've been asked about my Scrap-A-Faire classes - "Would someone that scraps mostly girl photos be able to use the ideas and designs presented in the Supply Smarts Boy class?" Definitely! The boy designs tend to be a bit more graphic (and less flowers), and the colors in the kit are blues, greens, and browns, but the ideas for making the most of your supplies are universal. The designs could easily be adapted for a more girly look.
I'm CHA bound! If you see me there, please say hello!




2 comments:
YOU just plum amaze me!!
Do you mind if I link you to my blog? I love your work and can't wait to take your "You Gotta Have Friends" class at Scrapfest!
Post a Comment