Thursday, January 04, 2007

Right At Home

I've booked my tickets, and I'm going to Boston!! Never been there, and my friend, Lynette Carroll, will be my guide. I'm looking forward to meeting the gals at Right At Home in North Attleboro on Saturday, Jan. 13th. I'll be teaching 2 workshops - Designs With Heart and Handmade Blooms Family Album (www.rightathome.typepad.com). I just got a big box of product, so you know I'll be kitting like crazy. These workshops have lots and lots of pieces - ask my hubby. He traveled with me last month, and promptly bought me a Cricut, in hopes of cutting down on the time HE has to punch and cut, roflol. It's all worth it though. I'm big on details (I've probably said that before), and if I prep the details for my students, then they have more fun putting them on the page ;) Hope to see some of you there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela-
I live in Virginia and obviously cannot attend your classes. If you have any extra kits leftover, I would be interested in purchasing them.
Thanks
K8

karin said...

i think it is time you book tickets to South Africa, and teach a class or 2 here!!
Love your work
karin
xx

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

lol at your dh's reasoing for buying you a cricut but cool that you got one regardless right =) Good luck with the classes and enjoy Boston!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Boston is a great city! Enjoy it! :)

Come to Vermont some time too! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Boston - that's where I went to grad school. Be sure to take a ridiculously warm coat with you. Most of my Boston friends were from the south, and we could never believe how cold it was there in January.

If you get a chance, be sure to check out Mike's Pastry in the North End. Best cannoli and cappuccino in the world! Wish I could be there!

Nichole