Many of you have expressed interest in purchasing kits from my classes. Usually, you post on my blog, and Blogger won't allow me to email you from that posting. So, I'm responding here, in hopes that you guys will see it :)
Most of the stores that I visit are very willing to sell my kits to long-distance customers, plus shipping charges. On my sidebar here, you can click on the link to the stores that I'm visiting, and it will take you to their website where you can find their phone number. Give them a call, and ask to purchase a kit for an upcoming class. If we use stamps in the class, I will stamp the items before I leave, and they can then ship the kit to you.
I typically teach a set of classes for 5-6 months. These summer/fall classes will be retired in October. 2 of the classes (Beat The Heat and French Twist Tag Album) will not be taught again after August, so contact Dee Scrapbook Store or Creative Resort, if you are interested in those 2.
If you purchase a kit and have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me :) Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey girl,
I missed seeing you at CHA. You have been teaching so much...I am sure a break is nice once in awhile. Have you ever thought of selling kits on your blog? So many designers do that. I am sure your fans would love to buy one from the artist herself. Wink, wink. Love, Kara
Yippee!! I called Dee and was able to get the French Twist kit I've been drooling over! Thanks for posting this...and thanks for designing such cool projects. :)
Post a Comment