Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Scenic Route in the house!

Scenic Route Paper is one of my favorite scrapbook companies. And, their new papers and embellishments don't disappoint :D I'm teaching a class at Memoirs in Carmel at the end of August, and that new class will become part of my spring lineup. We'll be creating 2 double page spreads. Yes, you heard right. I've gotten SO MANY requests for 2 pagers that I decided to add a class for you all of you "strictly double page" scrappers to my next round of classes. The ladies at Memoirs will be using the very HOT Scenic Route papers, chipboard, and shaped journaling die cuts, along with buttons, brads, Prima flowers, ribbon, cardstock, and some of the new Mustard Moon alpha stickers in one of my favorite fonts. Here is a small peek of one double page spread!

4 comments:

Jen Gallacher said...

It looks like you got your Scenic Route. It looks awesome from the sneak peeks. It's going to be a great class.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a 2-pager! This is really gorgeous Angelia!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that I'll be attending your class at Memoirs and love the new Scenic Route papers.

On a sadder note, I'm so sorry about your kitty Puddin. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I looove Scenic Route...you lucky girl! I know you will do amazing things with it, too! :)
julie