Thursday, July 26, 2007
New Class Dates
I updated my travel schedule with my spring dates. I'm excited to be making return trips to Lasting Memories, Savannah Scrapbooking, and Crop Paper Scissors (dates to be finalized soon). Seeing all the new CHA products was just what I needed to get me in the mood to cook up some brand new stuff! Scenic Route papers just released at CHA Summer are ON THE WAY for a new class I'll be teaching at Memoirs in Carmel next month. Stay tuned for sneak peeks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm so excited I can't stand It!!! I can't wait to see you in Savannah. Ohhhh........I got to give Jamie a call right now. (well, better wait till morning)
This is so awesome!
BTW...
When you go to Carmel, Indiana, Be sure to tell Val I said "Hello" and give her a little hug from me too.
Post a Comment