
Not sure why Blogger won't let me put a title??
This is a new set of peek photos for my "Girlfriends" class - this is exclusive for Simply Southern Scrapbook in October (click for a larger view).
With my trip to CT coming up quickly, I've been in full kitting mode. Finishing up projects, doing the photography, and writing complete instructions that go into each kit, as well as all the prep and packing for each of the kits. Of the 5 classes I'm teaching, 4 are brand new. And I've been gathering up door prizes. It's always fun to give out prizes in my classes. And then I've been shopping - you know, the age old problem of "I have nothing to wear". But, in my case, it is true. Here at home I can throw on shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops. But, I have 3 trips in the next 6 weeks, and I don't want to look sloppy when meeting new friends :) Hope to see some of you soon!




1 comment:
I can't wait to meet you Angelia! I've been trying to find something to wear too -- think I can do South Beach diet and drop all these extra pounds in a week?? LOL! xoxo
Post a Comment