And I've neglected the blog for a bit. But, I'm excited about some news I can share in a day or two....it's been keeping me really busy! Softball season has started too, so I'm at the park with Michaela quite a bit (love that).
You guys know I love television - here's my TV update:
Love Medium, but last night was really weird.
Medium and Castle come on at the same time - so I watch Castle online and if you haven't watched this show YOU MUST. It is really smart and funny and I think you'll like it!
I'm enjoying Survivor this season. Was bummed that Brendan got the boot last week (cause I really, really, really dislike He-Who-Runs-His-Mouth-And-Is-Too-Big-For-His-Britches). Taj better up her game or she won't make it much further. She's playing it too safe. Stephen makes me gag.
American Idol - well....I really like Kris and Allison, and would rather Gokey and Lambert go home. Does that make me a minority? Probably, but I just don't see anything in Gokey, and Lambert doesn't appeal to me, although I can see how he might be IT in some crowds. He comes off as fake and snakey to me.
In Plain Sight began new shows last night. It was a bit slow, but watchable.
I'm SO SAD that The Sarah Connor Chronicles is over....loved that show, and wanted it to go on.
Heard Lipstick Jungle got canned, and I enjoyed that one too.
Been watching Little Dorritt online (pbs.org). Haven't watched last night's installment but hoping it picks up. Where's the romance?! lol That Rigaud character gets too much screen time.
What else do I watch? Hmmm, The Mentalist which is good and I catch parts of The Biggest Loser and Celebrity Apprentice (not really invested in them though).
That's all I can think of - I told ya, I like TV :D
Back in a couple days to spill my news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have decided that I would really like Kris to win, such a cutie and very talented. I do like Danny a lot though he hasn't changed much since the beginning. Adam is growing on me (at least I recognize his talent - and in my eyes seems to stay grounded despite his popularity.). Allison is pretty good... we'll see. I haven't watched any of those other shows, so I can't comment. My other shows are Biggest Loser and Bones.
Out of all of those shows, AI is the only one that I watch. I think I have finally decided that Kris is my favorite too. I like Allison and I do like Danny Gokey...and Adam is very talented, but out of all of the contestants, Kris is probably the only one that I would probably purchase his album. He was amazing last night!
I agree with you. I like Allison and Kris the best! Danny is okay and Adam is weird.
Post a Comment