Tuesday, July 18, 2006

CHA bound

I'm excited and nervous all rolled into one. I always dread leaving my family...it's that sick feeling that I have to push past, as I drive to the airport and board a plane. I like to travel. Really, I do, but I'm also a home-loving girl.
I'll be helping K&Company with their Mega Class on Thursday night, and teaching make and takes Fri - Sun. If you are there, be sure to stop by and say hello. Their projects never disappoint and the new products are bound to be yummy.
I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends, and making some new friends. The products are always fun, and I enjoy seeing the sample layouts up close and personal. So much better than online, I think.
It's been a busy week. Lots of deadlines to wrap up and family stuff to get ready for my absence. I think I'll take the girls swimming tomorrow, and stretch out with a book.
Here is wishing you all a safe and happy week!

4 comments:

Owl at Home said...

Have a great time! I'd be interested to know what your favorite new products are when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip...Im sure it will be!!!
take care
Daphney

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl. HAVE FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

so fun!!! safe travels