Hope your holiday was as good as our's. After dinner at my mom's, we walked uptown for some pictures, and this was their idea of a great pose, lol. I know, I know - busy background. But, they were having fun being silly. Rich says it makes him think of Gene Kelly in "Singing in the Rain", except we haven't had much rain lately. Rich didn't do his usual fireworks show - we are saving for our vacation in a few weeks. We drove over to the Tenn Tom Waterway for a show there, and it wasn't great. On the way home, Rich says "next year I'm doing a HUMONGOUS show" :) What can I say? He likes to blow things up.
Any scrappy plans this week? I've got a few assignments to finish up. I'm teaching the card portion of K&Company's mega class at CHA, but that is designed and ready to go. Maybe I'll be designing with some new stuff next week. I'm excited about the trip to Chicago!! If you are going to be there, be sure to come by the K&Co booth and say hello.
Less than 2 weeks to get those Art for Alex photos in. See my earlier blog post for details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
angela,
Hope you have a good trip to chicago. Was this taken by Deaton's funeral home or the old Ratliff clinic in belmont?
angela,
Hope you have a good trip to chicago. Was this taken by Deaton's funeral home or the old Ratliff clinic in belmont?
What a great pose! I don't think the background is too busy at all. Singing in the Rain was the first thing I thought of too.
Post a Comment