Monday, July 17, 2006

design team news

I'm so very pleased and honored to have been asked to work with Sharon Soneff and her beautiful designs. She has several lines. Among them is her Sonnets line with Creative Imaginations. I just got a peek at the new Anthology series debuting at CHA Summer, and I can't wait to have it in my hands (be patient, Ang, it's gonna be a little while, lol). As soon as Sharon gets the images loaded, I'll link you to her sneak peek. In the meantime, other design team members, Jaime Harper and Suzy Plantamura, have uploaded some wonderful designs into the gallery at 2 Peas. Jaime also designed the make & take (a darling purse) for CHA Summer, so if you are going to be at the show, be sure to stop by the CI booth and check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND!! Wo hoo!! You rock the house.

RACHEL =) said...

Angelia!! That's wonderful and sooo exciting!! Congratulations to you - it's very deserved! :)

Anonymous said...

What great news, Angelia!! :) Congratulations! Anyone is lucky to have you!
julie

Owl at Home said...

Wow, that's wonderful! I can't wait to see your projects - I think you and Sharon will be a great combination.