Saturday, July 08, 2006

finally


See, I knew you were tired of swim photos, so here is a layout, lol.

Seems like a long time ago that I received that HOF call. My favorite entry layout (well, it tied for favorite) is in August CK, on your newstands and in your mailbox now. It can't hurt to post it here, since this isn't Grand Central Station or anything ;) Can you go wrong with Scenic Route paper? I don't think so! If you haven't seen the magazine, it's a good one! (But then again, I would say that, lol.) The other half of the HOF crew will be showcased in October, I think. Stay tuned for those - you don't want to miss them!

And in contest news: About a month ago, I placed in the top 20 in a big contest at Scrapbook.com. My 3 entry layouts are posted here:
http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showphoto.php/photo/209904/cat/500/ppuser/95771
http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showphoto.php/photo/209874/cat/500/ppuser/95771
http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showphoto.php/photo/209869/cat/500/ppuser/95771

Dots & Stripes is my favorite from this whole year, I do believe.

2 comments:

Owl at Home said...

I love this layout! Scenic Route does rock. I especially like the negative strip - it looks great!

Leora Sanford said...

I loved (still love) them ALL!! you had a fantastic entry, Angelia!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! :)