Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Girls Day Out

My girls and I usually spend a whole day together right before school starts back...shopping, eating lunch, seeing a movie, or whatever we decide to do. But, with my CHA trip (more about that later), and a family vacation looming, it won't leave us much time before school starts on the 3rd of August. So, today we did our thing :) They bought new purses, plastic cell phones with lip gloss inside, and several pairs of sandals on clearance at The Shoe Dept. I bought a few t-shirts, some white capris, and some inkjet iron-on transfer paper (more about that later too). Now I'm off to finish some scrapbooking assignments. I'm excited because my friends, Karen and Vicki, are telling me that my Mustard Moon papers will be in my hands by the weekend!! I hope to do a few layouts for their booth at CHA, so if you are going to the show, be sure to stop by and say hello to Karen and Vicki - and BILL (Vicki's hubby). He is working the booth, too, and I'm looking forward to meeting him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How cool that Bill will be there! Will miss you guys for sure. Take a lot of pictures. Can't wait to see what you do with the new goodies!

Sarah

Owl at Home said...

A girly shopping trip is always fun! Have fun scrapping.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you, my friend! We can not wait to see what you do with our new papers!!!

Anonymous said...

Transfer paper??? You mean like for T-shirts??? Hmmm....sounds interesting ;)

Kelly Goree Photography said...

oh wow, a - huge congrats! vicki is just a living doll and how wonderful that you're working with her :) sounds like a wonderful match for all of you!