Angelia - I enjoy reading your blog. I was just struck with a thought as I caught up on the last few posts....you are one of my very favorite scrappers. I think you are one of the most well-deserved "famous" scrappers out there. Everything you do is put together so well and just looks lovely. You have a unique style that is not trendy but timeless and classic. Congrats on the Poppy Ink DT! One of my best friends is Doris Sander. She's excited too.
4 comments:
Oh, I love the slide show!! What a treat. The new layouts are lovely.
Angelia - I enjoy reading your blog. I was just struck with a thought as I caught up on the last few posts....you are one of my very favorite scrappers. I think you are one of the most well-deserved "famous" scrappers out there. Everything you do is put together so well and just looks lovely. You have a unique style that is not trendy but timeless and classic. Congrats on the Poppy Ink DT! One of my best friends is Doris Sander. She's excited too.
Angelia, these are just gorgeous!
Angelia, these are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment