skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my rich life
Sunday, August 20, 2006
new idea book
This one is hitting the shelves. I'm thrilled to be a part of such a wonderful group of ladies - the 2006 Memory Makers Masters. I haven't seen the book yet, but I just know it is full of inspiring layouts by my friends and fellow Masters.
1 comment:
Owl at Home
said...
Is this hitting stores now?
8:37 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slideshow
About Me
Angelia
View my complete profile
Downloadable Classes
Playing with Scraps Class
Links
My Downloadable Classes
My Book, Playing With Paper
My Layouts @ Flickr.com
Scrapscene
Blog Archive
►
2009
(53)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(66)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(152)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(14)
▼
2006
(114)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(33)
bet you didn't know
I knew you could do it!
talk back
my movie
warm days, cool thoughts
more Masters layouts
are you guilty?
for my sis
poppy ink
Thank you!!
cleaning out closets
new idea book
BasicGrey rocks
for all who post comments
simple little things like buttons
workshop news
long day
Monday, Monday
recent movies?
sneak peek
and the RAK winners are
RAK poll - last call
not my usual
she takes my breath away
CHA K&Co display photos
fun poll with RAK
HOF layout
BasicGrey mini book
Teaching in Savannah
K&Company projects
first day of school
Teaching again
I wonder if I'll remember
►
July
(14)
►
June
(8)
1 comment:
Is this hitting stores now?
Post a Comment