Wednesday, August 30, 2006

talk back

I don't want my kids doing it, but I'd like for my blog visitors to, *hint* *hint*. I'm averaging about 150 unique visitors per day....that's a lot of people who aren't talking back to me, *hint* *hint*. I never thought I would enjoy talking to myself, and I was right. I don't. I know you guys can tell me something about yourself, your day, your life, your scrapbook pages, anything. Thank you in advance, because I know you can take a hint ;)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Susan and I live in MD. I've been scrapping for about 7 years and I love it. I'd consider myself an advanced scrapper, not published much, though. That really takes a lot of work. I do love reading your blog. I just found it. Keep up the good work and if you're ever on the East Coast, let me know!

Jeanette said...

Hey Angelia, I manage the LSS in Tuscaloosa, AL. I think I met you once. I see your sweet friends, Joanne & Janet quite often, they're so much fun! I love checking out your blog (one of only a handful that I do frequent). Hope you'll come see me again soon! I also LOVE P&P.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia,
Love reading your blog and keeping up with what your doing know. Tony and I just got home from our Cozumel cruise. We were celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary. I will share a few pictures later.
Love ya!

Valerie Salmon said...

I'm here. I'm here. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia!!!
I got your hint too...lol You are so sweet to keep us all up-to-date with what is going on with you and sharing your latest & greatest layouts!! I told my husband about YOUR MOVIE and he agreed we had better go out and buy it right away, you sold me on it!! Your story was just precious!! I was too embarrased to admit to you (and everyone who reads your blog) that I had not heard of it...lol Have a great Holiday weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog a day or so ago and because the P&P poster caught my attention I got your hint a day ahead and posted a comment for that entry! My name is Donna and I live in western NY. I've been scrapping for about 9 years. I have a 9 yr. old fashionista daughter and I've been married to my college honey for 30 years. I brazen enough to comment on anyone's blog if an entry particulary resounds with me so I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon again. Donna

The Buford Family said...

Hello! My name is Lori Buford and I am a Poppy Ink addict. I'm so glad to see you will be joining all the other talent over there! I scrap A LOT but I've never tried to get published or anything. I hate trying to keep up with photographing all my layouts and then posting them, etc, etc, etc... Takes so much time....I love to feel creative, I hate to make a mess, I hate all the closet space I have lost to scrapping goodies, I love to meet new friends through scrapping, I love blogging, I love taking photos, I hate spending money on things that just sit there not gtting used, I love to donate my scraps, I love to view other people's pages - pure eye candy. My favorite scrappers are Heather Burch and Danielle Thompson - though I don't kid myself that I could EVER be that good. I would pay anything to have more time to scrap and not feel guilty that I was ignoring my boys. That's me in a nutshell. See you over at PI real soon!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
I am stalking you!
Something about me you might not know...
I was just asked to be on the Scenic Route DT!
Wanted to tell you because you are one of my greatest friends!

Hugs!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay! I read your blog regularly...enjoy seeing your work and what you're up to! I almost commented yesterday about P&P. I love all movies like that and want to love this one but Keira Knightly drove me crazy in this so I haven't seen it again. Maybe I should give it another chance?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelia,

Just wanted to pop in and say I check out your blog pretty frequently. We're neighbors (I'm in NW AL) and I actually took a few of your classes in a store in Florence back a few years ago. Your work is beautiful! Congratulations on making it so far in the industry!!!

Anonymous said...

so talking wiuth you on the phone isn't enough???

I stop by to make sure I haven't missed anything in your life!

Karen

Gwen said...

Hi Angelia,

You know me, so no introductions. I just thought about you and decided to come see what you are up to these days. Not being one to ignore hints, I wanted to post and say hi!

Hi! :)

Owl at Home said...

Hi Angelia - I feel like I'm having a scrapbooking growth spurt right now. I'm trying lots of new things and finding myself. I've always loved your style, and how you've seemed to keep up with all the different trends effortlessly.