For almost 11 years now. How can my baby be so big? This is why I scrapbook...I want to capture these moments and write about them, because in a blink she'll be getting married and having babies of her own. She's planning her birthday celebration this week...making notes of who she wants to invite and what she wants to do, and when and where she wants to go. It's the sweetest thing.
I'm truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW! Angelia... so beautiful Ms. Olivia is these days. You know they grow up so fast and then "poof" gone. You have the best photos of the girls growing up. You are fortunate to have been so good about documenting the girls childhood that memories will be easy to come by when you gaze upon their albums and share their stories with your grandkids!
I am always in amazement of your photos and the stories behind them. No detail of their lives will be left to the imagination... GOOD for you!!!
As the mom of an almost 11 year old, I completely understand. They grow up so fast.
Melissa
Post a Comment