Sunday, January 14, 2007

Handmade Blooms 9X9 Family Album







Another 3 hour workshop that I taught this winter. Kits included supplies for the 6 pages shown, but their were color copies and instructions for an additional 4 pages. It also includes a 9X9 Heidi Swapp album with 20 page protectors.


The classes were fun to teach, but I'm ready for some new spring stuff :D

4 comments:

Kari said...

These are gorgeous. LOVE the handmade blossoms! Makes me think of spring, while it's in the single digits here in Minnesota:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I can imagine that this album is just gorgeous and was a wonderful class for you to teach.

Anonymous said...

i'd be interested in this kit(s) if you have any of them left over. C

Angelia said...

C - I can't get the info to you from your comment (no email addy). If you email me, I'll get the store info to ya! Thank you!