Sunday, July 08, 2007

I just added a new class date to my calendar! I'll be teaching a brand new class at Memoirs in Indianapolis (got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get the new Scenic Route papers), in addition to my classes at Creative Resort (more about that later). If you aren't familiar with the store, my good friend, Valerie Salmon teaches there, as well as Julie Scattaregia and others that I hope to meet when I'm there. I've only met Julie once, when I took a class from her quite a few years ago. I remember her spunky, infectious spirit, and her wonderful teaching style, as well as her big smile. Val sells out classes every month, and I totally envy her ability to do double page spreads! Actually, she does everything right from layouts to cards to mini books and altered items. I'm thrilled to be asked to teach at Memoirs, and hope to meet a bunch of new friends :D I've been wanting to visit Valerie for years, and now I'm getting the chance! I might get comfy in her scraproom and never want to leave ;) Nah, just teasing you, Val. I'd miss my family, but I do admit your scraproom is gorgeous (check out her blog - http://www.valeriesalmon.blogspot.com/ for photos).

2 comments:

Valerie Salmon said...

You KNOW, I am very excited about your upcoming visit! We just don't get to see each other enough. The Indy ladies are getting a treat by having you teach some classes here. They will finally see for themselves what I have been raving about. :) We are going to have so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I would just LOVE to take a class with you & Val!!!
You gals are going to have way too much fun! Enjoy! ;)