Sunday, July 29, 2007

sad goodbye



Our dear kitty, Puddin', was accidently killed yesterday. We are very sad that he won't be with us anymore. He was more like a dog, than a cat, and was much loved by all of us.
These are 2 pages from my Family Life Mini Book Class that I'll be teaching this weekend in Ft. Myers. I'm really glad I have photos of the girls with Puddin' in my little book.

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh, how very sad. Poor Puddin', I'm sure he'll be missed. Please tell Miss O. & Miss M. that I'm very sorry for their loss.
So glad that you have the great photos of Puddin'. I love it when the family pet is also considered a family member. Bless your hearts.

Jen Gallacher said...

Oh, Angelia. I'm so sorry. I hope the girls are all right. I'm glad we have this awesome hobby to document those special memories.

Anonymous said...

Oh No...oh this is so sad. I'm sorry to hear about poor little Puddin' Angelia. Are the girls ok? Give them a big hug from me. Blessings to you all...xoxo

Heather said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about Puddin! :(

Kim Faucher said...

Oh I"m so sorry about puddin...
so hard to lose family members...
so glad you have those memories of him documented
take care

Kim

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. It's so difficult to lose a pet.

HUGS to you and the girls.

Katie said...

Oh, Angelia, so sorry to hear about Puddin'! Growing up we always had cats, now we have three, so I've been through accidents like that before. I'm glad you have your photos too!
K

Debi said...

I'm so sorry about your cat. It's so hard on kids to lose their pets.
I was hoping that you would sell kits to your adorable mini album once you taught your class. I would love to do one.

Anonymous said...

Angelia, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope the girls are doing okay.
julie