Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What a weekend!

I visited NY and CT this past weekend, teaching at a retreat organized by Julie and Barb, owners of Lasting Memories in Somers, NY. I had SUCH a good time! Approximately 60 scrappers gathered over the 3 days to scrap, scrap, scrap! I had a comfy bed at the Sheraton, time to unwind and shop (something I don't normally have time to do), and lots of gab time with scrappers who love this hobby as much as I do. The hours flew by - really, they did. My students were the best! I miss them already. Thank you, Julie and Barb, and all the new friends I made, for such a good time. Send me some photos, pretty please, and I'll post them here :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to hear your trip went well! :)

Anonymous said...

Great meeting you Angelia. I enjoyed all our classes!

Linda said...

I so enjoyed your visit at the retreat. I took your family tag album class; it was great. And your work and layouts are beautiful!