Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday all day



But not a bad Monday. A lazy kind of Monday. The kids swam again - in the rain, even. No thunder, and no lightning - just the soft plop plop of raindrops. I worked on some CHA assignments, and read part of a book. Not sure I'm going to like it yet. It' s a new author for me. Rich is reading it in the other room, so I'll have to post the info later. Austin (my nephew) is in town for a visit, and the girls are loving that.

This is another one of my nephews, Joseph. He isn't much for having his photo taken, and in this instance, I was interrupting his egg counting. It's okay, JoJo, I took the shot anyway. This layout is on the CK site somewhere as part of a challenge to gather inspiration from an older layout. I really like how this one turned out. How often can I use ribbon on a boy layout and get away with it? lol And I'm in love with the BasicGrey green papers - there are several...one with Color Me Silly, and one with Oh Baby Boy. I've bought the same 2 papers several times now.

And I'm posting a layout of my husband - he's a dear to put up with me for 17 years now. WOW, it sounds like a long time when I say it or type it. This layout appeared in The Amazing Page by Memory Makers.

Have a great week, and leave me a comment if you pop in :D

4 comments:

Gwen said...

The layouts look great! I should scrap more of my dh. And what a great photo of your nephew!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
Just got the MM book and saw this gorgeous layout of your hubby in it!
Your nephew is a doll and love the layout - of course!
Great blog!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I check you out at least once a day so I thought I'd better leave my name! :) your youngest sister

Anonymous said...

I check you out at least once a day so I thought I'd better leave my name! :) your youngest sister