Monday, July 24, 2006

Where do I start?

Maybe with the BEST news?! I'm thrilled and honored to be a part of BHG Scrapbooks, Etc. Creative Team 2007!!!!!!!! They announced at CHA, and I'm still having problems believing it's real. I'm looking forward to working with BHG!!
My fellow 2007 team members:
Mellette Berezoski
Melissa Chapman
Rhonna Farrer
Irma Gabbard
Jlyne Hanback
Amy Howe
Amy Licht
Janna Wilson
Shannon Zickel

I just returned from CHA. I worked 4+ hours a day doing make & takes for K&Co (designed by the mega talented Tracey NieHues), but the rest of the time I was free to walk the show. So, I saw all the new stuff (or most of it), and met some wonderful new friends, as well as hanging out with old friends. Did I mention that I didn't get much sleep? lol And my eyes were reacting to something, so I had very, very red eyes the whole trip. In fact, by Sunday, I was walking around with only one contact lens in. If you saw me with one eye closed and one open, it was because I was trying to read the signs, lol. Driving home the 2 hours from the aiport wasn't fun either, but I made it. Next time I'll remember to throw in the extra pair of contacts.
I met a fellow K&Co dt member, Terri Ginter. We shared a room, and I'm gonna blame my lack of sleep on her ;) Just teasing you, Terri. I love to talk as much as you, I think. My prayers are with you and your family.
My dear friend, Valerie Salmon, drove over from Indiana and waited patiently for me in my room while I had a meeting with BHG. It had been almost 2 years since we had seen each other. I'm so glad I got to spend time with her!
The Mustard Moon girls AND GUY were having a great show (and their papers and rub ons were HOT). Karen McGary, Bill and Vicki Harvey, and Donna Garza, you know I had the BEST time with you all. Thank you for allowing me to work with your products!
My HOFer girls - Kelly, Tiffany, Greta, Jen, Jessica, Marla, Heather, Brittany, Vicki, Laura, Nisa, Jen, and Angi - not enough time, but meeting you all was a highlight of my trip.
New BHG team - Amy, Amy, Jlyne, Rhonna, Janna, and Shannon - It was great to meet you all, and I look forward to working with you this year. Sorry I had to skip out early. I know I missed some fun :)
My favorite new things? You really think I can name just a few?! No way! I am a bit impatient for the new goodies though. Maybe I'll manage to get my house painted before they arrive in my mailbox. I really want to accomplish that task in August. We've lived here for 9 years, and it's due for an update. If I get started, I just know Rich will help me :D
I hope to get some photos up later. My presence is required at a picnic....

5 comments:

jeri hoag said...

Angelia, I just wanted to congratulate you on being chosen for the 2007 BHG Creative Team. What an awesome team it is! Can't wait to see your work in the magazine in the coming year!
Jeri

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Angelia!!! I am just sooo excited for you....so proud of! YOu are amazingly talented and I can't wait to see your work over the next year!! YAY....you go girl! :)
julie

Heather said...

How exciting about the new DT! Congrats! :) ~Heather

Anonymous said...

I was excited to recently come across your blog because I'm such a big admirer of your work that I see in publications ALL THE TIME! Congrats on this new assignment - I can't wait to see what flows out of this group!

Anonymous said...

:) So happy for you!