




This is one of my projects posted at www.creativexpress.com in the Tutorial section of the forums. I used Bazzill chipboard coasters as the base of my mini book. Love, love those! I added BasicGrey papers, alphas, and rubons, MM blooms, and K&Co epoxy accents. When I get the project back home, I'm going to add some personal journaling to each spread. Do you enjoy mini books? I don't do a lot of them, and I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Let me hear from you - leave me a comment ;)




3 comments:
Beautiful as always!! Especially love those aquas and greens on the first project. I've said it hundred times...you are the queen of pp...wish I could use it like you do! :)
julie
gorgeous mini-album!
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP New jersey dinner cruises Dvd players files Adult japanese cartoon 401k problem withdrawal Proactiv proactive repairing lotion 2oz sealed new Botox injections facelfit face-lift Mac software cracks Golf 713 Omega fish oil supplement equipment laser removal tattoo Discount moen kitchen faucets diazepam 5mg pdr http://www.zithromax-information.info/Toy-story-2-screen-savers.html anna malle pornstars
Post a Comment