Sunday, August 20, 2006

cleaning out closets


One of my favorites as seen in Ask The Masters. That little rhinestone buckle? Target clearance. Don't you love finding little goodies like that?

Ever clean out a child's closet and just get very sentimental about the little things you find? Ever have a hard time getting rid of older items that are no longer played with? I do. I did. But they are growing and changing, and with small closets, there is no way I can keep it all. That was my Saturday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH yes! I'm definitely in that sentimental category too!
Love your layout Angelia! Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That layout is just too awesome!!!! How did I miss seeing it before?!?!! I think you've been holding back on me! Can't wait to get my hands on this book!!!!!

Amber

Owl at Home said...

Love this layout! I am struggling with clearing out some of my daughter's toys and clothes right now. I really don't want to store them, but if I get rid of them that means I've decided 100% not to have a second child. Not sure I'm ready for that to be final yet.