Thank you so much for all the nice comments today! I KNEW you could do it! Remember I cannot respond to them (blogger doesn't have that capability)- wish I could. Just know that I appreciate all the hellos today!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Helloo! Giving you a little late shout out to your roll call...I'm here! :) julie m
Our settings are the same, except I allow anyone to comment, and you only allow registered users. So, if someone is a registered user and their email addy is in their profile, it shows you their email address on your comment notification email? I don't get ANY emails on my notifications, just a noreply addy. Not even your's. That is why I have to post here ;) I'm at momtwoangels@yahoo.com, by the way. Thanks for your help.
4 comments:
Helloo! Giving you a little late shout out to your roll call...I'm here! :) julie m
Yes, you can respond to your blog comments........I do it all the time!
I can't! I've searched Blogger for info, and I've clicked on everything clickable...HOW?
Our settings are the same, except I allow anyone to comment, and you only allow registered users. So, if someone is a registered user and their email addy is in their profile, it shows you their email address on your comment notification email? I don't get ANY emails on my notifications, just a noreply addy. Not even your's. That is why I have to post here ;) I'm at momtwoangels@yahoo.com, by the way.
Thanks for your help.
Post a Comment